Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

VIDEOS.

In our last lesson we watched lots of different videos that might light up some ideas about subcultures. At the time I was at a complete standstill. And I couldn't think of any videos to contribute to the group. However I've now found some that are really up my street. I've come up with these videos after having a long hard think about my possible subculture. There are many factors that can contribute to it and one of those factors is music.   
Since arriving at uni, I've felt completely lost when it comes to music. everyone knows different bands that I've never heard of. And you get the question.. "so....what music do you listen to then?"
I used to dance a lot. particularly slow dancing, it's like contemporary dance, it's passionate and dramatic and you have to really feel for the music. So I actually like music that I could physically dance to in that way. 
I could just shove on some classic Christina Aguilera ballads and Bonnie Tyler. MY FAVES. but I found these pretty interesting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment