Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

Interview

 Louise!!
For the assignment we had to find someone to interview which relates to your subculture. I thought it would be interesting to interview one of my friends because the people you keep closest are the ones that have the deepest effect on your own life. Louise is a very close friend of mine, bestie! You may have seen her looking beautiful when she starred in my photoshoot a few months back. I think she has a very unique style, she always wears rings on her fingers, wherever she goes and a scrunchie in her hair.

How would you describe your style?

Oh lord, erm, comfy in the winter, and more skin in the summer. I look at trends but it doesn't really bother me. I like black because it makes me look slimmer haha..tomboy in the winter, girly in the summer

Yeah I noticed that, a Little Black Dress

YES, I love going out and making an effort, love a LBD, and funky black shoes

What about your scrunchies where do they come from? 

Urm, my hair grew too long then I was in Urban Outfitters and saw them, bought a few, then bam!, 90s came back in so everyone was wearing them, actually.. I like 90s stuff, denim jackets, scrunchies, tartan, skinny jeans, eyeliner.

What about your jewellery?

Urm.. I'm literally a magpie! I look at anything silver and with a gem, I think cheap rings look tacky and gold is too old for me, so silver is perfect and it goes with everything.

Are they sentimental?

Yeah some were once sentimental but now they're not really haha, just memories.

So tell me a bit about Guernsey, what's it like there, life, friends etc...

It's small, 60,000 people. Not many shops do everything so we shop online, or everyone wears the same thing from New Look and it gets so boring. We're always at the beach in the summer. Me and my friends love to drink, cause it's the only thing you can do for fun haha.

So how do you make your style unique in Guernsey? Is there a specific style?

Nah there isn't really a style, just trying to be different, Topshop is a favourite and Missguided, you just don't want to be in the same clothes as everybody else.

Has your style changed since coming to London?

Yeah I think so, I wear darker colours a lot more, I'm not sure. I just like an older style you know? 

More grown up? 

Yeah, can't explain how though, I just don't look at what I normally would have, I'm trying to be more unique, different patterns and stuff. Trying... haha.

I feel like being around different people can affect your style as well, like you and Paddy (boyfriend)

Yeah exactly!! Hahah, when I'm chilling I wear Paddys clothes haha

THANKS LOUISE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment